Scientific Project WS19/20
Within the scientific project, students are given the opportunity to work independently in groups of 3-4 students on a research topic in the field of Management Science.
If you have any questions regarding the Scientific Projects, please contact Charlotte Köhler.
Presentation of Project Topics (Wed, July 3, 11 a.m., G10-110)
- We will give an overview of the project topics and present each project’s research background, requirements and expectations.
- If you consider electing a Scientific Project for your next semester, it is mandatory to attend the presentation of the topics.
- The slides of the Scientific Project introduction can be downloaded here.
Application for projects until Fri, July 12, 2019
- The application form can be downloaded here.
- You hand in your application and transcript of records for the Scientific Project. We will consider your relevant background for working in a project and try to assign each candidate to his/her preferred project. Please note, that handing in your preferences is a binding application for participating.
Confirmation until Fri, July 26, 2019 / Kick-Off Meeting
- We will inform you about your project working group and invite you to a kick-off meeting to discuss requirements and expectations for the project with your project advisor.